Here is a quick and easy way to hem a dress in only 6 steps, by Amy of cozyreverie!
- measuring tape
- fabric scissors
- sewing machine
1. Turn your dress inside-out.
2. Using the measuring tape and your pencil, mark where you want the new hemline of your dress. Make a mark about every inch, measuring from the original hem up.
3. Once you're finished, connect each mark. This shows your new hemline.
4. Using fabric scissors, cut an 1 inch below the new hemline.
5. Fold the bottom of the dress up to create a hem. Pin. Using a sewing machine, sew the hem.
6. Remove the pins and turn the dress right side out.
For more great tutorials, fashion tips, and diy projects, please visit cozyreverie here.