• ½ yard 1” wide stretch sequined trim
• 1/8 yard ostrich feathers
• 1 large decorative rhinestone or appliqué
• Needle and thread
1. Sew the stretch trim end to end, overlapping ends slightly.
2. Fold the feathers in half twice so that they form a shorter, thicker bundle.
3. Sew the feathers together at the bottom, and tack them over the seam, covering it.
4. Sew the decorative rhinestone or appliqué over the feather end & headband seam.
5. Now you are well on the way to becoming the cat's whiskers. Shimmy into a frock, pull up your silk stockings, get all dolled up, hussy on down to the Fairmont Hotel, and Bunny Hug the night away to the "Memphis Blues ".
Thanks to Mana and Kelsey for contributing to this project!