Celebration of Craftswomen Show – S.F.
Celebration of Craftswomen – Saturday & Sunday, November 28-29 and December 5-6, 2009. 10 am – 5 pm each day.
Herbst Pavilion at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, Fort Mason Center is located at Buchanan Street and Marina Blvd
Featured at the Celebration of Craftswomen are contemporary and traditional handcrafted items, such as:
• Functional and decorative ceramic and glass vessels
• Sculpted wood and works of metal.
• Polymer clay, beaded, stone and precious metal jewelry
• Woven, painted silk, leather clothing and wearables
• Home furniture and accessories
• Fine art sculpture
• Watercolor and oil paintings
The crafts fair will also offer live music, gourmet food, a benefit raffle, and a silent auction.