• ½ yard 1” wide stretch sequined trim
• 1/8 yard ostrich feathers
• 1 large decorative rhinestone or appliqué
• Needle and thread
1. Sew the stretch trim end to end, overlapping ends slightly.
2. Fold the feathers in half twice so that they form a shorter, thicker bundle.
3. Sew the feathers together at the bottom, and tack them over the seam, covering it.
4. Sew the decorative rhinestone or appliqué over the feather end & headband seam.
5. Now you are well on the way to becoming the cat’s whiskers. Shimmy into a frock, pull up your silk stockings, get all dolled up, hussy on down to the Fairmont Hotel, and Bunny Hug the night away to the “Memphis Blues “.